When I was cleaning my sewing room, I found this length of log cabins that I made to use for a border, but decided it just didn't work, so it was set aside. It's been residing in a bin for a few years now.
I decided to pick out a few seams and ended up with 3 sets of two blocks. I added a few more strips to make them wider and then turned them into counter protector mats.
I also found two orphan heart blocks that have been waiting for a purpose. They, too, are now counter mats.
Containers Beginning to Bloom - I am really loving this Celosia 'Intenz'. Eagerly waiting for the canna lilies and yellow calla lilies that are also in the 1/2 whiskey barrel to bloom. ...
2 days ago