Cupcake Table Runner - continued

I had about 20 minutes to spare before leaving for work this morning. I made good use of the time by sewing on the ends of my cupcake runner.
If you have been reading my blog, you know that I like my runners to end with a triangle.  I used the six-inch block above and added light yellow triangles to each side to make it fit my 12-inch block.

I cut off the dog ears, sewed it on and let it sit until I got home from work this afternoon.

After getting home and changing into comfortable clothing (jammies), I ironed the muslin backing,  sandwiched the runner, changed to a brand new needle and began outline quilting.


Good grief...how did I get that small pucker! ARRRGGGG....I can never seem to quilt something without at least one pucker.  Well, at least the stitches look good.  So far I am happy.  I should be able to show you the completed project this weekend.

Comments

Heather said…
HI Zoey,
Look in your inbox, I'll be sending you an email.