Making Miscellaneous Christmas Quilt Blocks

At the moment, I have no idea what will become of these quilt blocks I have been making for the past couple of weeks. I guess they will remain in this bin with these other Christmas blocks I have made and never used I made the background in blue, hoping that I can find a way to make them all work together. Perhaps I will finish them in 2020. In addition to quilt blocks I have been making DH's favorite cookies. He loves frosted sugar cookies. Since retiring I have more time to learn to decorate them. I chose two easy designs and bought some pastry bags and a couple of Wilton tips to pipe with. I think this is as good as it gets for me. They are not Pinterest worthy, but I am not willing to spend any more time trying to get professional results for something that gets consumed so quickly.

Comments