Spinach salad

We love a fresh spinach salad with my homemade sweet poppy seed dressing. This salad has Spinach, fresh pineapple, avocado, tomatoes, hard-boiled egg, almonds, scallions, carrots, and bacon. Usually I use chicken breast, but this time I had leftover bacon to use up.
Here is my Poppy Seed Dressing: 2/3 cups canola oil 2/3 tsp salt 2/3 tsp onion powder 1 Tablespoon poppy seeds 2/3 tsp dry mustard 1/3 cup sugar 1/3 cup vinegar (I use Rice wine vinegar) I put everything in a pint Mason jar and shake, shake, shake. Just prior to serving I put the jar (without the lid) in the microwave for about 20 -30 seconds to warm it up and make sure all the sugar is dissolved.

Comments

I’ll keep this in mind, we have spinach coming up in the garden. 94 degrees yesterday, snow flurries are predicted Sunday/Monday!