I Just Realized that I Need 196 3-inch Blocks

I've been sewing all week in the little bits of time I have before work (10 - 15 minutes) and maybe an hour after work. So far I have 65 3-inch blocks finished.

Geez, it seems like 65 blocks should make more of an impact than that!

I am now wondering if I really want to make 131 more 3-inch blocks for a little 42-inch square quilt........Right now I am working on the blocks needed to finish this off as a table runner, which is about 30 more. I will see how fast they go and then decide if I want to continue.

Comments

free indeed said…
IT certainly is beautiful though!
Betsy said…
Zoey it is beautiful.
Heather said…
they really are pretty. You are taking the right approach, a little bit at a time and before you know it you have a bunch done.
Quilter Kathy said…
It really is so pretty but that is one heck of a lot of blocks to piece! Maybe if you work on something else for a while and come back to it, it wouldn't seem so bad?!?
Wow! It's beautiful. Amazing small work!