Search This Blog

Friday, May 15, 2009

Attempt No. 2 with Same Color Scheme

This time I just found a block I thought would be interesting and started sewing. This is the block I chose:

I used the same fabric as in the last post. It's always exciting to finish four blocks so I can
see what the full 12-incher will look like. It took me about an hour to do four of these. Each one has 13 pieces, so the 12-inch finished block will have 52 pieces in it.

Here is one arrangement:


And here is the second:


I will have to make a few more before I decide.

I am happy to report that I made all 4 of these with no errors! The flow of assembly on this block is much more to my liking than the last one.



2 comments:

Heather said...

the blocks turned out real well. nice to see both arrangements.

sparkle jars said...

Wow! This is a great block. I love your fabric choices.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...