Witch Block Borders


Last weekend I made a bunch of blocks just because I was itchin' to be stitchin'.


Saturday morning I decided to design some type of border to put around the six witch blocks above.

I am trying not to buy new fabric, so I raided my stash and found these green and purple pieces that I thought would work.

After a day or so of contemplation I came up with this 3" x 7" block to add to all four sides of the witch:
Here is the completed witch block:

Now I just need to make 20 more of these frame blocks and all six witches will be framed.

Saturday morning I also added a polka dot fabric binding to this little tabletop quilt:
 I am happy to have this one completed!

Comments

Heather said…
Friday evening I just wanted to be stitching as well. I ended up with 9 blocks and now I just have to add the final border and I'll be ready to quilt the lap quilt.
Love that witch. I think I have that pattern.

Glad you found some sew time!