This is definitely not a beginner's block!
I had quite a few little problems with fabric placement on this block. Some I just left incorrect because the greens are only a shade apart anyway, some I gel-penned over, like this yellow that should be green and I ripped out a couple of sections and redid them. I was afraid I would have to throw this out after all the hours I had put into in. But I think it looks OK now.
I am not sure what I will do with it.
For the past week or so I have been having a problem with thumbnails not showing up for my posts. I have discovered that the first image of my post must be put in under the "Edit HTML" tab. It seems Blogger is having some problems. I inserted the first image under the "compose" mode and nothing was showing up. After I inserted the same image while in "Edit HTML", it works. I decided to amend this post with this info in case anybody else is having the same problem.