I Have an Outhouse Hanging in My Kitchen

Yesterday morning I hung a couple of wonky house pot holders on my kitchen glass cabinet. I call this one an outhouse because of the tall skinny shape.
I love using my painted wooden kitchen utensils to display the pot holders.
I added another wonky house on a wooden fork below the first one.

Then I went to my sewing room and I started a new project.  I chain pieced a bunch of these:
I free handed this:
and a few other patterns to use on this block.  I bet you are wondering what the heck I could be making with these rather primitive-looking patterns.  Well, I will show that later in the week when I get the block finished.  It's really a fun project!

Sunday morning I went to Joanne's and I bought 1/2 yd of this cupcake fabric:

You know how I have been into cupcake projects lately.  I could not resist these little  cupcake squares.  I am planning to use them for the center of some star blocks--I will have to waste six cupcakes to get one cupcake with a 1/4-inch seam allowance. I do not have a real project in mind just yet, but I will probably putter around a bit this week and see what happens.

Comments