Not Your Grandma's Dresden Plate Blocks

Here is another table that combines my two hobbies of quilting and table setting. 



I made six of these Dresden Plate quilt blocks. Don't you think the name 'Dresden Plate' is so fitting for what I decided to do with them?


Here they are without the dishes, so you can see them.

In my final table you could only see the tips of them.

I really love when I am able to make quilted  items that are not used in the normal way, but thay fit my lifestyle.

Happy Quilting,

Comments

Oh those are really pretty. I've never tried a dresden plate.
tomorrow is my dentist appt and WEd is my hair day . . .guess I'm following in your footsteps.
Señorita said…
That is a really cool pattern; I like the first table setting a lot :)

http://ladyonaroof.blogspot.com/
Diana LaMarre said…
Osage Bluff Quilter and Senorita,
Thanks so much taking a moment to leave a comment. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your kind comments.