I Made this Mystery Block in December


The solution was revealed this morning on the Paper Panache site, so I can now show it.

It's mistletoe. I added the green border and turned it into a big counter mat. You can see some of the other versions here. I always like to see how others interpreted the color choices, etc.
This block is no longer available, but the new mystery is posted. I will be printing it out and doing it soon.  It's free (very generous of the pattern maker!), so if you want to do it, too, just go to paperpanache.com and click on the mystery section.

This is the same site where I purchased all of the Christmas blocks I have been showing you. I think the cardinal was once a free mystery block, but I did not get him at that time. They only remain free for a couple of months and then they eventually are for sale.  Thank you all for your kind comments on the cardinal block. I am happy that you can't notice the two mistakes!

I wish you all a positively pleasant perpetually piecing productive weekend!

Comments

Quilter Kathy said…
Fabulous job on the mystery block! I have printed out the new block and hope to sew it while at retreat.