My First Section of a New Project

I am tired of sewing snowmen so this afternoon I started a new project--the Christmas nutcracker. This is the last section of the new project (I felt like doing an easy piece so I pulled out this section with big pieces):

I think he is going to be much easier than the snowman block.  He has just 13 sections and a number of those are easy like this one.  I have only 12 sections to go, so I hope to show you the completed project by Sunday.  My big dilemma now is should I dress him in a more traditional red/gold striped pants or a fun red/green polka dots? 

I completed four of the five-hour-each snowman blocks.  Each one is different, which made it more interesting for me to sew them.

I will be looking forward to next December so I can use all of my new creations!

Comments

Jody said…
FANTASTIC!!!!! And what an incredible amount of effort, believe me, I KNOW what that piecing takes!!! I am so impressed with your snowmen.