Search This Blog

Sunday, April 18, 2010

I Found a Use for 10 More Orphan Log Cabin Blocks

I got all the house-in-the-middle-of-the-star log cabin blocks sewn together. I set it aside until I determine if I want to make it larger or bind and quilt it at 41 inches square. Thanks for your comments on that post. If I decide to make it larger, I will most likely take Heather & Sparkle Jars comment to introduce more yellow (gold) to heart.

In the meantime, I am going to bind and quilt this table runner, which I made from ten more orphan blocks.

It, too, is sewn together and ready for sandwiching and quilting.

I've had a fairly productive quilting weekend.

3 comments:

bettyp said...

That is very pretty !!!Lucky you to have found them !!

Fiesta said...

It looks great Zoey

Heather said...

those look great together.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...