Search This Blog

Sunday, April 11, 2010

20 yds of Fabric and an Expensive Grommet

I made a pretty good haul on my Sunday shopping trip.

See those grommets way in the back? I've been wanting to try grommets in pot holders.

After I got home, I discovered my very old grommet attacher did not work. I had already cut the hole and everything, so I decided to go back and buy a new one yesterday. Wow! Those things are pretty expensive ($22.99) and I spent another $10 or so in grommets.
Everything was 1/2 off at Joanne's, but still I figure this one grommet cost me about $17! I tried three times to get it attached - had to throw away the first two grommet sections. I don't really think that tool works all that well...maybe I just need more practice.
Now I will be looking for more grommet projects!

2 comments:

Fiesta said...

Zoey I love your fabric selctions. Those colors are great.

Heather said...

I do think there is a big grommet learning curve

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...