Quilt Rat, I Guess There is a Whole Flock of Them Out There!

Heather sent me pictures of all the Silly Chicken blocks her Yahoo group made. With her permission I am posting them so you can see all the different color variations.



Someone won all the blocks, but Heather does not know what they made with them. If you happen to be the person who won, we would all love to see your finished project! Heather, thanks so much for taking the time to share these. I know I loved seeing all the different birds in the flock.

Once again a big thank you to Quilter's Cache for providing this fun, free pattern. To go directly to the pattern, click here.

Comments

Betsy said…
they are too cute
Heather said…
I just love this pattern and couldn't help but share these will all of ;you.
I heart these chicken blocks so much I linked to them here

http://quilting.craftgossip.com/free-pattern-silly-chicken-quilt-block/2010/03/11/

Warm regards,
Scarlett Burroughs
Quilting Editor, Craft Gossip