Since the Vote was a Tie


I had to make the final decision. I decided not to use either one!


Michelle noted in her comment that the squares of fabric did not seem to go with anything in the quilt. They actually did because they were a part of all the orangish fabric in the quilt. I simply cut from in between the circles, so I would have all the same colors, but not the circles.

So I decided to recut and include the circles so there would be no doubt that the fabric's purpose was to tie in with the small stars.

I like it so much better with the circles! Thanks, Michelle, for spurring me on to come up with this alternative.

A huge thank you to everyone who took the time and effort to help with this project. I feel like you are all part of the quilt guild I would turn to if I was a member of a quilt guild.

I don't know what I will do with it from here. I think this is it because I am really tired of working on it. I will just quilt and bind it. It's the perfect size to toss over the center of my dining room table.

Comments

Heather said…
it looks wonderful. with the closeup I can see the fabrics better. wow. love em.
Quilter Kathy said…
Love it!
It has been fun to watch your creative process turning all these pieces and blocks into a quilt.
I like the change you made here a lot! It's such a wonderful quilt!