My Early Morning Ritual Inspired Valentine Pincushions

Almost every morning, shortly after 5:00 a.m., I click the link at the bottom of this blog and check the updates on Quilter Blogs. I scroll through until a picture catches my eye, then I click on read more to go directly to the post.

This picture caught my eye early this morning:
I clicked to go to the blog, called Happy Together and read a very good tutorial for this project.

When I got home from work this afternoon, I took a little break from the pink star piecing to make these denim Valentine pin cushions.
They were very quick and easy. I had both of these ready for their washing machine fluff in just 45 minutes. Although they are quite different from the inspiration post, they were indeed created because of it. Had I not read that blog early this morning, I would never have thought to make these today.

How did I ever live without the internet?

Comments

Betsy said…
Zoey they are adorable.
SallyC said…
Love them and the denim is beautiful!