Handbag Handles Sale at Joanne Fabrics


Yesterday I picked up all of these handbag handles. I am loving that red leather braided handle. I see a black/red bag as my next project.

They were on sale for $4 each. If you spent $25, you got $5 off. I could not resist stocking up in anticipation of making more handbags.

So far I have made 8 star blocks from the scraps I showed you a few days ago. I still have all these scraps left!

There must be enough for at least another 3 or 4 blocks.Are they multiplying while I sleep?

I am starting my Christmas decorating so I probably won't be sewing as much this week. Anyone else decorating yet? I do quite a lot of it, so I need to start early. You can follow along if you want to at my main blog.

Comments

mattsmom499 said…
Thanks for the advice about using SS9L blocks. I am having a ball making blocks. I have made six 12" blocks so far and have 3 others cut.I kept them the 4 inch size, but are keeping the scraps from them to make 3inchers.

Thanks for the inspiration,
BTW, I don't decorate more than putting up advent candles. Hated having to take the stuff down after the holidays.
replica purses said…
The handles looks nice. The red one is perfect for my LV bag which was torned. I love those handles.