Search This Blog

Monday, October 5, 2009

An Update from My Last Post

I ended up making eight fabric flowers on Sunday.

Six of them match the back of the Autumn Leaves table runner, so they will probably end up as napkin holders.

I am not yet sure about the other two, but I am sure I will find something that they will embellish--maybe a tote bag Perhaps I will make a big bunch of them for a dining room centerpiece. I bet they would really liven up a cold winter table!

2 comments:

SallyC said...

Good morning:

I printed out the directions and hope to make a flower this evening. Yours are beautiful. Have a good week.

Zoey said...

Hi Sally,
I hope you have fun. They are pretty easy to do. I did not do mine exactly as the directions state...I always seem to things a bit differently. :) I fused two fabrics together and then cut the petals so that only right sides of fabric show. It also made them more sturdy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...