It's Almost Time to Bring out the Witch Runner

This post is not really a quilting post, but it does tie in with some recent piecing I did. I am all about making my quilted pieces tie in with my decorating.

I made this felt witch. She is hand sewn with tiny little stitches and stuffed with small pieces of leftover batting.
See the little stitches around the face? Even the stars are stitched down. A lot of people would just glue the face & stars, but I think stitching looks so much nicer than gluing. It also holds up longer.
I am not sure just what I will do with her, but she will somehow tie in with my witch table runner that I showed a few weeks ago. I also plan to do something with this witch hat for a centerpiece.

At the moment I have no idea what. I will post pictures when I come up with something.


Comments

Sarah said…
I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with each of these. I know it will be fun. Thanks for the visit and the thoughtful comment. I'm off to visit more of these posts and then check out your other blogs. My goodness, I can barely keep myself coming up with ideas for one blog much less multiples. You are amazing! Nice to meet you. ~ Sarah