Husky V was Sick Last Night

Yes, right after my post last night, I went to sew those pinwheel blocks.My Husqvarna Viking Sapphire 850 begin coughing and sputtering. The "motor overload" light kept coming on. Four times I removed the jammed thread in the bobbin area. Finally I gave up, packed the machine in it's case (which, by the way, is quite flimsy) and took it out to my car.
This morning I took it to the Husky V doctor.

I left it and went back to work.

Within an hour I had a call that Husky V was all set.

Wow. That was quick. I asked what was wrong.

I was a little embarrased when he told me it was not threaded correctly.

Somehow I missed one little spot where the thread needs to go.

Well, at least my trip was not a total waste. I have been waiting since I purchased the machine for the quilting kit that I ordered. It has been 8 months and still no quilting kit.

The dealer said that he did have a walking foot in (which is part of the kit). He said I could take it home and use it while I am waiting. This is the walking foot.

Cute.
But is it this cute?
No kidding. This foot is $98.00!

I got a couple of books from the library today.
Has anyone read this quilt murder mystery by Terri Thayer? I hope to start reading it tomorrow.

Comments

You will ove that walking foot. Especially when sewing binding on a quilt. I even used my last week when I was working on my wool ponco. It kept the two pieces of wool and the same length.
Love the pinwheel tree skirt too.
have a great week.
Osagebluffquilter