Search This Blog

Thursday, August 21, 2008

I Started Another New Project



I should be sewing on the binding for 'Roses are Red, Borders are Blue' instead of starting another project. So far I have not been able to drum up the desire to do so.

So all week I have been puttering with this new idea. Can you guess what it will be?

Tonight I finished the last gift blocks.




I think it will be a table runner. Whenever I am having a birthday meal for someone, I can use this runner on the table. I still need to add triangels on each end and then it will be ready for the "to be quilted" pile. That piles keeps getting bigger and bigger!

3 comments:

Dionne said...

What a fabulous idea! I love it! It looks GREAT!!

Keep Stichin'
Dionne

Zoey said...

Hi Dionne,
Thank you for stopping by and leaving such a nice comment.

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Oh my goodness, you make adorable table runners!!!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...