I Started Another New Project



I should be sewing on the binding for 'Roses are Red, Borders are Blue' instead of starting another project. So far I have not been able to drum up the desire to do so.

So all week I have been puttering with this new idea. Can you guess what it will be?

Tonight I finished the last gift blocks.




I think it will be a table runner. Whenever I am having a birthday meal for someone, I can use this runner on the table. I still need to add triangels on each end and then it will be ready for the "to be quilted" pile. That piles keeps getting bigger and bigger!

Comments

Dionne said…
What a fabulous idea! I love it! It looks GREAT!!

Keep Stichin'
Dionne
Diana LaMarre said…
Hi Dionne,
Thank you for stopping by and leaving such a nice comment.
Oh my goodness, you make adorable table runners!!!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents