Citrus Sorbet

Don't you think 'Citrus Sorbet' is a fitting name for this block?


It's for the main deck quilt. I am loving the geometric--almost retro-- look of this citrus-colored block.. It would take a gazillion of these to make just a small deck quilt to toss over the glider. Well, maybe not a gazillion. I could probably get by with 100 of them.

But do I really want to do that much work for a deck quilt?

I need to make a lot more than one quilt. I would need three other smaller quilts for the chair backs and a lot of pillows. If you are new to this blog, or don't remember the deck quilts, you can click here "Deck-or-ate" to see last year's quilt color scheme. I've used them for two summers now. They are still in perfect shape.

Oh, but I am so loving these new colors. Just look at sixteen blocks together.





I guess I will just sew merrily along until I get sick of it. If I end up with enough to do the deck, then I will. If not, this design would make a cool table runner.

Comments