Piecing My Nights Away

I've been experimenting with the 101 Log Cabin Blocks book I bought a few weeks ago.

I really enjoy making log cabin blocks. You never really know what you will end up with.
This is the start of a block. I'm thinking, "Hmmmm...Am I doing this correctly?"
It turned out to be the one in the bottom of the photo above. The one that sort of looks like a large pinky-peachy flower.

This setting is just a courthouse steps log (for those familiar with quilting), but I think the bunny center is so cute.


I am going to turn these into potholders. I've pinned some binding on this little house block.
I like the really thin little roof line on this one. When I look at this block, I get the feeling that it should be hanging near an old wood stove in a log cabin in the woods.

Comments