Here is what those little bits of fabric morphed into:
A banner for Thanksgiving.
Here is a close-up of the bottom:
and the top:
When I first finished it, I had no idea where I would put it. In fact it was so long that I did not even think I had a place where it would fit! I was quite pleased when I finally found a place where it would work.
I also changed my bed quilt this morning after I washed and made up the bed with those 1200 thread-count sheets. I put my multi-colored log cabin on the bed.
It's a bit heavier than the one I had on. I need something heavy for the cold winter that will be here soon.
So I have had a good Sunday. I hope you all did, too.